Celebrate 40 years of craft beer in Victoria at Vancouver Island Brewing for Throwback Thursday!
VIB is serving up 18 taps of their own heritage beers, throwback pilots batches and some of your favourite legacy beers from the other participating local breweries. Some feature beers include throwback pilot brews of VIB’s Sea Dog Amber Ale and Absolute Darkness India Dark Ale, and a special keg of Bourbon Barrel Aged Hermannator Ice Bock. The yummy Scorpion Chef will be on site with delicious empanadas for sale.
We encourage you dress up in your finest retro/throwback beer merchandise!
Throwback Thursdays – 40 Years of Victoria Craft Beer
Thursday, March 7th, 2024
7pm – 10:30pm
Vancouver Island Brewing, 2330 Government Street
Featuring guest taps from
- Ile Sauvage
- Small Gods Brewing
- Whistle Buoy Brewing
- Lighthouse Brewing
- Phillips Malting & Brewing Co.
- Moon Under Water
- Swift Brewing
- & More!
Your Ticket Includes:
• Your first pint (20oz) or flight (4 x 4oz)
• Tickets are non-refundable
• No minors, this event is a 19+ event
• Food options will be available for purchase on site
• Red VBS drink tokens are not accepted at this event. Additional drinks can be purchased at the bar with cash or card.
• Last call at 10:15pm.