A lot has changed in the 10 years since Victoria Craft Beer Week began, the Johnson St. bridge used to be blue, beers used to be clear and Market Square was a sad place without a brewery. Now what was once thought of as beer blasphemy is here to stay! Hazy Beers that is. Join us for Haze Fest as we celebrate a style that has helped define the recent history of craft beer and has elevated and pushed innovation in how brewers approach the use of hops and yeast in their beers. Embrace the haze craze and explore the intricate flavour and aromatic pleasantries that make these beers distinctly unique and delicious. Whistle Buoy will be launching an exciting collab with their friends from Category 12 and featuring a curated lineup of Victoria’s most luscious haze bombs. They will also be hosting Victoria’s first-ever Brewing Industry cornhole tournament where staff from your favourite local breweries will compete to be crowned the best team in Victoria.
Wednesday, March 6th, 2024
5pm – 9pm
Whistle Buoy Brewing, #63-560 Johnson Street
Your Ticket Includes:
• Your first sleeve of the finest hazy beer Victoria has to offer
• Doors at 5pm
• Games start at 6pm
• Tickets are non-refundable
• Fresko Cafe will be on site serving up delicious Cuban food including cubano sandwiches, soup, and more!
• No minors, this event is a 19+ event
• Yummy food options will be available for purchase on site
• Red VBS drink tokens are not accepted at this event. Additional drinks can be purchased at the bar with cash or card.