The Great Canadian Beer Festival returns to Royal Athletic Park September 6-7, 2019!
As the Victoria Beer Society, we are excited to host the 27th annual edition of Canada’s oldest beer festival, and so thrilled to be carrying on the legacy for years to come.
Discounted Early Bird Tickets for Victoria Beer Society members go on sale Tuesday, June 18th at 10am! Members can purchase their GCBF tickets before everyone else and will receive a 25% discount on Friday & Saturday Single-Day Tickets. Visit victoriabeersociety.com to become a member today!
Public on-sale begins Wednesday, July 3rd at 10am at www.ticketrocket.co and will include both Friday & Saturday Single-Day Tickets along with Weekend Passes.
Dates & Times
Friday, September 6th 4:00pm – 9:00pm
Saturday, September 7th 12:00pm – 5:00pm
Early Bird Discounted Tickets (for Victoria Beer Society Members)
On Sale Tuesday, June 18th at 10am
• Friday September 6 – Single Day Ticket – $30.00 + Taxes & Fees (25% discount) – Limit of 4 per membership account
• Saturday September 7 – Single Day Ticket – $30.00 + Taxes & Fees (25% discount) – Limit of 4 per membership account
Wednesday, July 3rd at 10am
• Friday September 6 Single Day Ticket – $40.00 + Taxes & Fees
• Saturday September 7 Single Day Ticket – $40.00 + Taxes & Fees
• Friday & Saturday Weekend Pass – $70.00 + Taxes & Fees
Want to get involved?
If you are a brewery, vendor, food truck, or potential volunteer wanting to participate in beer fest, please get in touch in one of the following ways:
Vendor & Food Truck: please register here to be added to our database for GCBF and future event consideration – this does not guarantee a spot
Volunteer: please register here to be added to our Volunteer database for GCBF and future events